Freedom College of Business, Healthcare and Technology Inc. was registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act (PCCA) 2005 on November 14, 2014.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DESIGNATION
Freedom College of Business, Healthcare and Technology has been approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in August 2019 to become a Designated Learning Institution to enroll and train international students. The institution's DLI number is: O142386072212
- Applicants must be 18 years or older (Evidenced by Driver's Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate).
- Completion of College Admission Application Form.
- High School Secondary Diploma equivalent to Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) and any additional certificates, diplomas or degrees.
- Mature Student Status Test- Freedom College of Business, Healthcare and Technology Inc. uses Wonderlic SLE Level 2 as their mature student admission test which is administered online and a 60% is required to pass.
- English proficiency (IELTS/CAEL) is required if you live in a country where English is not the language of instruction. Prospective students are required to contact a test center in the country where these tests are administered.
- Two letters of reference from Current/Past employers, Notary Public, School Teacher or Minister of Religion/Pastor. (Reference letters must be signed and stamped).
- Applicants are also required to submit a one page statement of interest outlining why they have chosen the specified program as a career path and what distinguish skills and abilities they believe they possess that would be useful in their field of study.
- Upon receipt of the application and prior to an acceptance letter being issued, a partial payment of the tuition fee for the program is required. Included in this partial payment is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of five hundred ($500) Canadian dollars.
Please note that meeting the minimum requirements listed above does not guarantee admission into the program.
Contact Us To Get Started
(Special points of interest)
Freedom College of Business, Healthcare and Technology Inc. is pleased to inform you that the College's COVID-19 readiness plan has been approved by the Government of Canada as Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs).
See IRCC's list of DLIs with approved COVID-19 readiness plans. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Designated learning institutions reopening to international students - Canada.ca
The approval means the students who meet the requirements criteria outlined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be able to travel to Canada. Travelers should not make any travel plans until they have met all requirements and received all necessary authorizations.
International students can now enter Canada with a valid study permit or letter of introduction that shows that you are approved for a study permit. In addition to having a study permit or a letter of introduction, students must also have a valid Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).