DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES WORKER / PERSONAL SERVICE WORKER
- Applicants must be 18 years or older (Evidenced by Driver’s Licence, Passport, and Birth Certificate).
- Completion of College Admission Application Form.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or its Equivalent or Mature Student Status
- Freedom College of Business, Healthcare and Technology Inc. uses Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST) as their mature student test with attainment of a requisite score of 60%.
- Success in College’s Admission Interview.
- Evidence of Eligibility to work in Canada:
- Canadian Citizen
- Landed Immigrant/Permanent Resident.
- Work Permit (Must be valid for the duration of the program).
- Medical certificate of Fitness.
- Criminal Reference Check.
- Vulnerable Sector screening disclaimer form (vulnerable sector police check must be obtained /submitted before commencement of practicum placement)
Please note that meeting the minimum requirements listed above does not guarantee admission into the program.
Contact Us To Get Started
(Special points of interest)
Freedom College of Business, Healthcare and Technology Inc. is pleased to inform you that the College's COVID-19 readiness plan has been approved by the Government of Canada as Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs).
See IRCC's list of DLIs with approved COVID-19 readiness plans. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Designated learning institutions reopening to international students - Canada.ca
The approval means the students who meet the requirements criteria outlined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be able to travel to Canada. Travelers should not make any travel plans until they have met all requirements and received all necessary authorizations.
International students can now enter Canada with a valid study permit or letter of introduction that shows that you are approved for a study permit. In addition to having a study permit or a letter of introduction, students must also have a valid Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).